How to Order Software
Tips for ordering from Marketplace
- To order JMP, click here.
- To order SAS, click here: Fill out the form, press "Submit", print, sign, and deliver to ACMS per instructions on the form.
- To lease Adobe Acrobat for your entire department, click here. We need your enrollment commitment by March 1st of each year to participate and start using the software, effective May 1st each year. Please fill out this form during the month of February.
How to Order Other ACMS-Distributed Software
To order the following:
- Data rescue II
- ESRI GIS software
- HP enterprise operating system, OpenVMS, Tru64 Unix
- Maple mathematics software
- Matlab Concurrent License
- Mathematica mathematics software
- PTC Creo Create (Pro Engineer) engineering software
Get the product description of the items you wish to order from the price lists.
Send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- E-mail Address
- Mail code
- Index number to charge (ONLY index numbers are accepted for payment.)
For each item ordered:
- Title (Product Description)
- Part Number (if any)
- Any special information required for particular item (e.g. Macintosh version, or Windows version)
The software license clerk will reply within 1-3 working days. If you submit a complete order, this e-mail includes any passwords and instructions for accessing the software.
Please place orders one vendor at a time. Include all requested information in order to speed processing. Email allows us to keep track of each transaction for our auditors. Please use your @ucsd.edu or @eng.ucsd.edu email address if possible.
Please do not forward passwords or codes from ACMS to Yahoo, Gmail, sdsu.edu or similar non-UCSD addresses.
Items Not Listed:
For questions about items not on this list, please send email to email@example.com.