- Submit a course information (Cinfo) request: http://cinfo.ucsd.edu
Log in with your Active Directory account, click New CINFO Request in the menu at the top, and check Ted on the Course Website page.
- Gather content
- Using Ted
- Up to 10 hours of free assistance per faculty member. We can meet you at your office or at our facility, located in AP&M.
- Course web site hosting
- Course management software, Ted. Easily add a discussion board, chat, quizzes, surveys, online grades, assignment turn in. Material can be easily reused from year to year.
- General consulting on the best methods for web delivery at UCSD, including capabilities in the ACMS instructional lab environments.
- Podcasting and (video) streaming in Real Media and QuickTime formats.
- Course website directory at http://courses.ucsd.edu
- Turnitin, anti-plagiarism software
- Group workshops and seminars for teaching assistants and staff.
- More extensive services available on a recharge basis: departmental website development, maintenance and hosting, and custom web applications.