Faculty: How Do Students Log In to Ted?
All accounts are generated automatically. Students do not self-register.
- UCSD network username (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org's login would be jsmith). Students can look up their account name under the ACMS Account Tools.
- To change their password, students use the Global Password Change Tool. Takes 15 minutes to update (one hour for course specific accounts).
- Students are automatically added to your course within 24 hours (weekdays) of adding the course in Tritonlink. If access is needed sooner, give them an add computing slip.
- Computing slips are available the first day of classes
- Log into your Ted course.
- Click on the Teach tab.
- Click "Grade Book" on the bottom left.
- You will see a column listing the students' login names.
24 weekday hours. Students can receive immediate access with an add computing slip. The update job runs four times a day with one daily update from the registar.